Wednesday, July 16, 2008

GOOD BYE COLUMBUS!

Good Bye Columbus! After all these years at The Ohio State University, I am going to Texas A&M starting this fall, it was a great opportunity I couldn't refuse. I will be joining the Architecture Faculty to collaborate with their digital design endeavors and hopefully produce an interesting new center of exploration with new research, lecture series and by inviting interesting people as well. I would like to thank all the magnificent faculty within the OSU Department of Design; Reinhart Butter, Brian Stone, Peter Chan, Paul Nini, Noel Mayo, Alan Price and Maria Palazzi for all their help and support. Special thanks to Heike Goeller and Jeff Haase for believing in me and trusting my instincts, together we created a new direction for the Interior Design Curriculum, experience I will never forget. I also would like to thank my friends and great supporters at the Knowlton School of Architecture; Ashley Schafer, Jeff Kipnis, Jose Oubrerie, KB Jones and very special thanks to Rob Livesey, without his help, support and advice I would have never been able to get reach this moment of great opportunities. Gabriel Esquivel